Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

What's the big deal?

I mean, seriously, why is everyone acting like this is some huge, amazing thing? All it was was Phoenix Wright sprites mouthing to a bunch of random audio clips. There wasn't even any attempts at lip-syncing to make up for the overall lack of effort. Honestly, given those sprites and enough time, absolutely anybody on Newgrounds who knows how to use Flash could have done exactly the same. There is nothing uniquely interesting or intriguing about this thing.

AshfordPride responds:

I'm as amazed as you are.

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Bravo! Simply amazing.

An amazing end for such an amazing series. I've always loved Ego City, even before I'd even heard of Newgrounds, and I have to say you did not dissapoint. One thing I've always loved about Ego City is something you don't see very often in other Flash Series: You always got better. Every single episode, you improved in every single aspect of it. The artwork, the style, the voices, the music, the fight scenes, well, you get the idea. This is simply put one of the greatest series on NG, and probably the entire internet. Congratulations, and thank you for Ego City.

However, I am left wondering one thing: What's next for you? Ego Cities over, so I wonder what you'll be doing next? I would love to see something else from you, maybe another music video or something. But whatever you decide, please keep up the good work.

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Genius, as always.

Yet another amazing flash from David Firth. Burnt Face Man just keeps getting better. But, do you really get emails or reviews like that? I feel sorry for you if you do. I hate people like that.

Super Smash Bros. Advance Super Smash Bros. Advance

Amazing potential.

Nicely coded. This looks really it could really be great finished. There's just a few things you can improve on: First and Foremost: a preloader. I'm assuming you just forgot that. Not a big problem, but it did get a little glitchy when I tried to play before it was ready. Second: I like the way you included a 2-player control, but it came at the expense of the ease of the controls. It's too confusing to properly work your character. Third, and this is more of a personal thing, you need more characters. At the very least you need to add Ness, Pikachu, Fox, and Donkey Kong. Also, a scene selection wouldn't hurt. I'm not trying to ask to much of you, these are just a few suggestions. Just one more thing (I promise). If I were you, I wouldn't be afraid to ask some other people for help. Between all of the countless users on Newgrounds, I'm sure you can find someone(s) to help you code anything you need help with.

Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds

Ha ha ha!

Oh man, that's great. A fucking clock complaining that someone else can't animate. Ha ha.... That made my day. But seriously, grow up asshole.

hamandcheeseclock responds:

Thanks so very much sir! honest. I'm going to go home now cause mommy made cookies.

How does Inglor look? How does Inglor look?

What the hell is inglor?!

And why the hell do you inglor...ites....(yeah, sounds good) respond to all your reviews by just saying happy inglor day?

Rantzien responds:

Because it's Inglor day, we're here to spread th <3 and the <4!

Happy Inglor day! <3

Anyway, check http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=346428 if you want to know 'what an' Inglor is!