Super Smash Bros. Advance Super Smash Bros. Advance

Amazing potential.

Nicely coded. This looks really it could really be great finished. There's just a few things you can improve on: First and Foremost: a preloader. I'm assuming you just forgot that. Not a big problem, but it did get a little glitchy when I tried to play before it was ready. Second: I like the way you included a 2-player control, but it came at the expense of the ease of the controls. It's too confusing to properly work your character. Third, and this is more of a personal thing, you need more characters. At the very least you need to add Ness, Pikachu, Fox, and Donkey Kong. Also, a scene selection wouldn't hurt. I'm not trying to ask to much of you, these are just a few suggestions. Just one more thing (I promise). If I were you, I wouldn't be afraid to ask some other people for help. Between all of the countless users on Newgrounds, I'm sure you can find someone(s) to help you code anything you need help with.

Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds

Ha ha ha!

Oh man, that's great. A fucking clock complaining that someone else can't animate. Ha ha.... That made my day. But seriously, grow up asshole.

hamandcheeseclock responds:

Thanks so very much sir! honest. I'm going to go home now cause mommy made cookies.

How does Inglor look? How does Inglor look?

What the hell is inglor?!

And why the hell do you inglor...ites....(yeah, sounds good) respond to all your reviews by just saying happy inglor day?

Rantzien responds:

Because it's Inglor day, we're here to spread th <3 and the <4!

Happy Inglor day! <3

Anyway, check http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=346428 if you want to know 'what an' Inglor is!

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Cool

Very nice game. Reminds me of my old NES and all the great platformers from that era. Very well made, and pretty funny too.

DDR Strongbad DDR Strongbad

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?

I can't beleive you actually had the guts to post this. You stole someone elses character, someone elses game, created a bastard offspring of the two and tried to pass it off as your own work. You have disgraced Strong Bad and DDR, and for that I sentance you to eternal blamnation.

FF: Adventure FF: Adventure

Wow. Not bad.

I never thought i'd get to say this, but good job Yoogain. That wasn't half bad. It was a little limited, but for your first flash game it was pretty darn good. Although, it wasn't really a Final Fantasy Adventure, it was more of a Red Wizard moves back and forth and up adventure. Overall, I kinda liked it. Stick to making games. That's what your good at.

Yoogain responds:

haha! i know i could have done better. all i need is enemy script, and maybe better animations and bigger levels.. that would be like a great platformer

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Very Nice

Awesome game guys. I've never actually played a zelda game before. Now, I'm kind of interested. I like how you had so many game characters in it. one of the most complete flash games i've ever seen.